• Standard chipboard: interior applications (including furniture) in a dry environment [Type P2].
• Waterproof chipboard: non-structural board for use in a humid environment [Type P3].
• Fire resistant chipboard: board with fire performance classification certificate [B-s1-d0 or B-s2-d0].
• Standard MDF board: medium density fibreboard for general use in a dry environment [Type MDF.LA].
• MDF waterproof board: non-structural medium density fibreboard for use in a humid environment [Type MDF.H].
• Fire resistant MDF board: medium density fibreboard with fire performance classification certificate [B-s2-d0].
• Plywood board: 100% class III birch plywood board for outdoor use.
In addition, other kinds of cores with different properties can be used: simultaneously waterproof and fire-resistant, high and low density, structural and non-structural, plywood of different species, edge glued, blockboard, etc.
The panel production process at Losán is subject to the strictest quality controls and complies with the strictest environmental regulations.